Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Marinade that rocks.

One thing I am not good at cooking is plain meat. You know, like a roast or something. For one, (though I'm not a vegetarian) I HATE touching raw meat and for two, I always over cook it and for three, I generally think meat is a boring thing to eat by itself. However, despite all this, sometimes I have a hankerin' for some plain meat. Hence, this great marinade recipe for pork chops. We used it tonight and have used it a lot in the past.

I make a few changes: I always half this recipe-- it makes way too much. Often I leave out the ginger and always the Lee Kum Kee black-bean chile sauce because I don't know what it is.

1 comment:

caron said...

haha...thought i was the only one that felt that way about raw meat! i am okay with cut meats, like chicken breasts or filleted fish...but i can't handle the whole bird/fish thing, yet.

getting there....slowly....