Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pizza in a hurry.

Tonight I was planning on making pizza, but alas, at 4:30 I realized I had not made the dough and there was no way my hungry family was going to wait for dough to rise. I had read on a blog I check the other day that this gal always stops at her local pizzeria after work and buys their dough to take home and make her own pizza. I thought it was worth a try so I called Cici's (I know.... terrible place to get pizza, but close to our house) and they sold me a large ball of dough for 99 cents. WOW! I took it home and made our own pie with sausage and beautiful red peppers we bought at the farmer's market this morning. Try it!

4 comments:

Daphne said...

this is genius!!

caron said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! there's a pizza place here in our dinky town that has the best dough!! no can wait!

ambf said...

Wow - I NEVER would have thought of that! I just hope that when I'm in such a bind, I'll remember that I read this on the blog.

Cheryl said...

We did this again tonight!