Friday, May 14, 2010

Food Blogs

Brooke, you're inspired a resurgence of Who Cares Cooks! At least for me. Thanks.

So, food blogs. I get the impression lots of us look at 101 cookbooks, simply recipes, smitten kitchen, orangette, the kitchn, pioneer woman and of course chocolate&zucchini...those are some of my faves that I cook from often. Here are a few others I have been enjoying lately, too.

Sprouted Kitchen

Homesick Texan (Tex Mex/Mexican)

Saliu's Kitchen (Indian)

Shutterbean

Food Eaten (a shout out to a great Omaha food blogger)

Del Marie Creamery (ha! but seriously I use the recipe section a lot!)


What are some of your favorite food blogs or websites?


6 comments:

lindsay said...

Smitten Kitchen. for sure. and she just launched a new SK babyfood blog!

www.smittenkitchen.com

b said...

I'm excited about these. This is the primary food blog I look at--otherwise, I just google what sounds good and see what I can find. Fun to have some more reliable sources to browse. Thanks, friends!

Cheryl said...

My "dailies" right now are: smittenkitchen.com, 101cookbooks.com and lottieanddoof.com

Darby said...

for excellent blogging on local eats, gastronomicfightclub.com.

thanks everyone for the leads.

Lainey Seyler said...

hey, thanks for the link! much appreciated. you all have some great recipes (particulary of the indian persuasion i will have to try).

lately, i've been digging mytartelette.com and diaryofalocavore.com.

Daphne said...

Lainey! I just happened to see you commented while I was here looking for a white cake with lemon frosting recipe for my sis-in-law's birthday. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! my tartelette's most recent recipe is white cupcakes with lemon frosting. pure kismit. thanks for the tip. happy blogging!

cheryl, lottieanddoof is so pretty. thanks!